Light the way

1.30.2014

Cards Cards and more Cards

Next week my ward is having an enrichment activity making cards for a local hospital.  The lady in charge called me and asked if I would make a few examples that people could look at to get ideas.  Now know that I'm not a fan of making cards, probably because I don't have a lot of cool card stuff, but also that I can't come up with good ideas for them.  I told her that I would though because I figured if all else fails I'd get help from my sisters who are really good at making cards.   I looked up a lot of ideas online and just changed the look a little bit or played with the colors I had.  It actually became quite addictive and I had a lot of fun.  Here's a few that I came up with 









1 comment:

  1. those are totally super cute! puts mine to shame for sure... I'm copying these by the way.

    ReplyDelete