Light the way

1.21.2014

Staying Busy

Or at least trying too....

Daniel started school again and with that comes a new routine to get used to and more time spent apart (worst part for sure).  He is doing good in school though and this will be his last semester at SLCC (so proud of him).  I think he's enjoying his classes this time and is finding the subjects interesting.  I'm trying to keep busy, but I'll be honest I'm so going crazy (I'm bored).  I feel like a little child on summer break, I ask Daniel what I can do haha.  I'm one of those people that I get all my to do list done like immediately in the morning so I'm left with a very long day filled with "what should I do next".  

Here's a craft I did a week ago that will be a Valentine decoration, I also think it would be super cute in a little girls room too so we'll see when we get to that point in life.

I'm really in love with the color gray right now so this just sings to my heart

I also have been working on some decorations and putting pictures into frames to go in our bedroom for a while now.  Daniel told me to come up with an arrangement and he would hang them last weekend.  I'm really happy with the turnout, and grateful to have a sweet handy husband who goes along with my need for decorations.
Our bedding is Tan with stripes in gray, tan, white and brown so i went with a variety of different nuetral frame colors.  (There's that gray again, I just love it)


Just one more picture to put on here so I can keep record of it,  I made some cupcakes for our nephew A for his birthday celebration at Sunday dinner.  He loves Captain America and chocolate (anything sweet) so we went with that theme. 

They probably could pass as July 4th cupcakes too, but he loved it.  I had to keep myself from sneaking one before we left.  I love me some chocolate cake and don't have it very often so I was just as excited as the birthday boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment