Light the way

1.09.2014

2014

I don't have pictures sadly (one of my new year resolutions take more pictures haha

We had a great New years eve spent with family playing games and enjoying yummy food.   I think I've shown my competitive side a little to much to the Hepworth's haha I may need to tone it down.   I said maybe right?  I sure do love games and I especially love playing with just as competitive people who bring on the smack talk.  We spent the night over at Daniel's parents so we could enjoy the evening and not have to drive back late with all the crazy people out on roads.  We woke up and went and played some indoor soccer with some of Daniel's brothers, nieces and nephews.  We kept New years pretty low key and stayed around the house and then enjoyed a late night movie.   We went and saw Saving Mr. Banks, it was wonderful.   Our 2013 was wonderful and I know we both look forward to what 2014 has in store for us.  I know it will be filled with some changes, but changes are always good.   

Bring on 2014, the Hepworth's are ready.  

No comments:

Post a Comment