Light the way

1.30.2014

Aunt Juliann

I was asked to watch my nephew a few days ago, oh boy I do not feel like a great babysitter.  He was good though and played with his toys while watching a movie allowing his aunt (me) to finish a project for enrichment (post to follow).  The movie got over and the little boy got restless so I asked him if he wanted to make cookies, he did (he isn't stupid).  I got him in an apron and he wanted to help with everything, he says "I do".  I mostly just had him pour stuff and stir.  He was interested by my kitchen aid and by measuring out flour, oh and grabbing the lid to the garbage can and sticking it on his head.   He is quite the little helper and stole my spoon covered with cookie dough and knew what to do with it, little stinker.  I had to be the meanie and take it away after a couple bites because there was a lot of cookie dough on the spoon.  All in all he was really good and I hope he had fun.  
 He likes to use my plastic bag holder as a punching bag


1 comment:

  1. he had such a good time. and we appreciated your help SO much! probably way more than you even know. so thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete