Light the way

8.02.2013

Lucky

I always feel lucky to have Daniel.  He's the best and at times I'm so overwhelmed with how lucky I truly am.   I have moments where I just glance at him from a distance and think man how did I get so lucky.  Not only is he super cute (said in a teenage girlish voice) but he is so good to me.   He is my best friend and truly the best friend I've ever had.   In the past I remember praying for a best friend.   I wasn't friendless I just always either ended up being the 3rd wheel or just never could become so close to someone.   Well when Daniel became my friend (and husband) I knew that my prayer was answered.  I know this is a mushy post, but I sure do love my man. 

 
On a side note I think he's more excited about my upcoming birthday then I am, which is making me more excited.   He's already planning things and being so sneaky.  I know when he's working on something birthday related when he looks at me then turns his computer around and giggles a little. 
Yep he makes me happy. 

1 comment:

  1. it makes me SO HAPPY to see you so happy! :) I sure love you both!

    ReplyDelete