Light the way

8.15.2013

My Birthday

Daniel sure did spoil me for my birthday.   He woke me up before he left and wished me a happy birthday and then left me thinking I'd have to wait all day for his gifts he'd been hiding.  Well once I got up I had various gifts placed around the house.  He said in one of the notes that there would be 5 gifts to find.


#1 was placed on my alarm clock, it's a coupon to go get fabric and some more supplies
 
 #2 was on the bathroom mirror, its a coupon for my sister in-law to color my hair
Both of these coupons we're made by Daniel, I was super impressed with his creativity
 
 #3 was these two cookbooks, I enjoy cooking and definitely needed new ideas. These were placed on the kitchen counter
 
#4 A brand new sewing machine, wrapped in a blanket (man wrapping) found in the front room

 
 
 
Then after much searching for a fifth gift I gave up, then I heard a nock at the door.  There was Daniel with flowers and kit kats.  The #5 was that he took the rest of the day off to spend with me.  I was so happy at that moment. 


We went shopping to redeem my coupon for fabric.  I found tons of great fabric on the clearance rack (that's how I roll,  more for your money).  Then it was off to dinner.   I chose Chili's because I love the Cajun chicken pasta they have.  
 

my Cajun pasta

Daniel's Monterey chicken
 
 
I had such a great birthday, it got so much better after Daniel got home to celebrate with me.  We ended the night cuddling on the couch watching some funny youtube videos eating kit kats of course. 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment