Light the way

8.08.2013

Christmas in August

This week has been a little on the odd side of life.  I may just be having a little summertime funk though.  I hate to admit all of this, but it's funny.   I'm guilty of watching all three of the Santa Clause movies over the last few days.   Yep I mostly just wanted to watch the 3rd one just because I hadn't seen it,  then the next day I was like man that one wasn't the best so Ill watch the 1st because that's my favorite, then the next day I was like well I can't watch the other two without number 2 so I watched it as well.   The Christmas spirit was here so I threw in a Christmas craft to go with.  I had a round red table cloth that was just collecting dust, so I turned it into a tree skirt.
gathered sides and made a stitch
 
 
So it wasn't just Christmas that came in August,  I also was feeling a little spooky so bring on the Halloween.   I'm not going to have anything to do when these holidays really come haha
 
little mummy block, a framed art piece with Halloween words
 
 
I usually do like Summer,  but this year has just been to hot I think.  I've been wishing for other seasons more then ever. I need to remember to take life as it comes.   Here is my summer décor though.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment