Light the way

2.22.2013

My Birthday Boy

It was my home boys birthday this past weekend so we celebrated a little. His birthday being on a Sunday this year I let him open his gifts on Saturday night.  We woke up and went to church and that lucky duck got to play with nursery kids for his birthday.   Later that night we went to Hepworth family dinner.   I hope he had a great birthday,  I'm definately grateful he was born.   We were both lucky enough to have the Monday after his  b-day off so we played a little and went to dinner at Tucanos.   I think that was his favorite part of the birthday. 


waiting patiently to open gifts

iTunes gift card

some cozy slippers

We also had the opportunity to go to the Bountiful temple the Saturday before his birthday, such a pretty temple and a great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment