Light the way

2.15.2013

All Ya Need Is Love

Really all ya need is Love

Oh and maybe big Lips like these hahah
our cute Valentine from my nephew Tanner
 
 
Daniel and I had a great V-day,  growing up I always remember my parents doing something special for us on Valentines day and I think thats why I always loved it so much.  I looked forward to this year because me and Daniel weren't together last year for v-day and I just love him and wanted to spoil him.   Well he sure suprised me, the day before Valentines day he had Tulips delivered to me at work.  I was totally shocked and happy.  The place he got them sends them not quite bloomed so that you can have a week to enjoy them instead of a few days. 
 
 
day I got them
day after V-day
 
 
I'm terrible at keeping secrets and especially from Daniel I usually tell him about something I got him or can't wait to give it to him so I give it early, so because he gave his gift early I gave him his that night too.  I got him some peanut M&M's.   On V-day I came home and made a heart shaped pizza and dipped some strawberries in chocolate.  The evening wouldn't be complete without Guarana (Brazilian drink)  in wine glasses of course.   I set up a blanket in the living room and we had ourselves a little picnic.   It was so fun and I think he was really suprised.


 
I even gave in and let him open one of his birthday gifts (I told ya I have a problem with early gifting )  He got a soccer ball, since his mission to Brazil he's loved soccer.   He will be taking a soccer class soon with school so I thought this would help out.  The colors were rad too.  
 

 
So thats our Valentines Day
 
 
I sure do love my Hubby.   I'm so grateful that he chose me as his wifey and that we are eachothers Valentine.   I'm so grateful to have him as my best friend and that our relationship is as great as it is.  He is truely the best and I'm so lucky to have him. 
 

1 comment: