Light the way

7.08.2013

Red, White, Blue and maybe some shoes

We had a very eventful 4th of July, or at least it seemed.   We had planned on just a quiet evening at home with each other and then we just started getting invited to all these things.  We were grateful though, because I'm sure we would have got bored.   We slept in a little, made breakfast, got ready for the day, went to a family reunion, then home for afternoon naps, then to bbq at my sisters house, and then no fireworks for us (we attempted at some sleep).  We had such a great day, I love those holidays and the chance I get to spend the whole day with my love.  

Oh and I will document this for my husband,  exciting news........

He finally bought a soccer goal.   He's been commenting about getting one for a long time, so he found a good price and I told him go for it.  We should be expecting it in the next few days and I plan on hiding it or wrapping it up and making him unwrap it  (I'm so mean).  With the goal we got him some goalie gloves with a compromise that I could get some shoes hahah

So me knowing that its BOGO weekend it was a great compromise.

two shoes under 20 bucks is a good deal (he's so good to me)  we both got a little to excited over our finds I think, but it was fun. 

Aren't they cute  aaaahhahh  I just love shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment