Light the way

4.07.2013

The Craft Bug Has Found Me

I've been in this crafting mood the last month or so.   My goodness it can be addictive and expensive depending on what it is.   I actually dreamt the other night about being in a sculpting class and woke up just really wanting to get my hands on some clay.   So I've been doing a few home projects like pillows and scarf hanger.   Now I'm attempting sewing,   attempting is the key word.  I'm no pro,  heck I don't know how to change the bobbin (or spell it?)  But I'm trying,  so thats all that matters right?  Enjoy some pictures.

Couch pillows for our living room,  found a sheet at target for 6 bucks and made these beauties.  I think pillows are an easy project for beginners. 

Saw this idea on Pinterest to put shower curtain loops on a hanger and thread your scarfs through it, I thought it was brillant and its kept my scarves hanging and not on the ground.  It makes for a happy husband.   I'm kind of a clothes slob.  ssshhh don't tell


This is a pinterest skirt pattern I'm working on,  if it fits and turns out cute I'll put a picture up.
 

 
 
This H was a priesthood session project.   I got to spend the evening with my sisters and invited my Mother In-law to come.  My mom was sick,  we definately missed her.  Shes the craftiest and would have had great ideas.  I'm glad my mother in-law could come though.  She didn't have either of her daughters here this conference so I hope she had fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment