Light the way

7.28.2015

8 months

 I'm a couple weeks late on this update

Our little girl has sure grown a lot this last month both in physical changes and many other things.  She just continues to amaze us with her personality and smarts.

Update
-She can stand herself up without help from people and or objects
-starting to eat more things that we eat
-walks while holding on with just one hand
-got a new pair of walking shoes
-loves bubbles
-still loves, loves, loves dad
-sleeps really good at night, but is a terrible napper
-broke a tooth on the bottom
-loves crackers
-loves being outside and going on walks
-went on her first hike to Bridal veil falls and loved the water
-just talks, talks, talks.  Her favorite word is Mama which just makes me so happy each time I hear it
-She very attached to Mom and Dad.  I dont mind this though I love that we have that relationship.
-loves bath time a little more now, or she just loves the excitement of water filling the tub.
- Met her uncle M for the first time who was serving a mission, which also brought her first bus ride

She is just so much fun and full of so many new things that I'm sure this is only half of the many updates on Baby L.

 8 months old
 Walking with dad after the hike
 These shoes were made for walkin
look ma no hands
 I was really good at the store so dad got me this ball
First bus ride at the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment