Light the way

11.25.2013

Baby it's cold outside

I've probably mentioned before on here that I have a lot of shoes, well they all get abandoned when it starts getting cold.  I'm a wimp to even think about not wearing socks when it's winter.   So I decided to make myself some keyhole socks.  Oh you haven't heard of them, well let me tell you about these genius socks.  So I'm not gonna  wear socks and flats together unless my socks aren't going to show  (theirs exceptions so don't think you have to go throw out your way of dressing, it's just something I don't like.)
So these socks are cut a certain way so you can still keep your feet warm but also wear flats and your socks don't show.  So clever.
just so ya know my pants are rolled up, they would be put down if worn in public


 So I took a couple pairs of my socks and judged wear most flats fall on the foot and cut.   Then to help with the fraying I sewed around the edges.  Not to shabby


I also have been wanting to finally hang some things on the wall in Daniel and I's bedroom.  So I made this little sign to hang.  Haven't hung anything yet though haha maybe once the semester is over so my handy man can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment