Light the way

9.28.2013

"Fall" is in the air

I sure do love this time of year.....Sweaters,scarves,boots,and being able to turn on the oven again.

I started decorating for fall like the last week of August so needless to say I was anxious for Fall.   I was on Pinterest and found a paper leaf wreath that I loved.  They used the colors blue, gray, white, and yellow.  I decided to use some fall colors instead.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  

I made the actual wreath with pipe cleaner and tape
cut out a variety of leaves, gently folded them down the middle
placed them in an arrangement that I liked
then glued them into place


I mentioned that we are now using the oven again so I thought I'd share a recipe fail.   I saw an idea to make breakfast pizza.   It sure looked pretty but I don;t think breakfast ingredients go on crust.  It was pretty dry and not flavorful at all.   If I was to attempt it again I would try to come up with an amazing sauce to put on it or over the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment